Enter Member Login Here :
Boat Club Brochure:
PHM Boating Club
The PHM Boating Club is a membership only boating club providing a variety of size and style boats for its members to use for water skiing, tubing, fishing, and cruising. At a fraction of the cost and without the obligations of ownership the PHM Boating Club introduces an unprecedented value to the lifestyle of boating. We take care of everything before you arrive and after you leave. It’s like a valet service for people who love the water.
As a member, you will get:
- Unlimited use of Boat Club boats. It’s like owning your own boat without the headaches (registration, insurance, slip fees, storage, maintenance, and repairs). You pay for the gas you use.
- Access to a wide selection of boats. Boats ranging in sizes from 19ft. to 28 ft. and styles from an aluminum skiff to a cabin cruiser to a ski boat to a center console fishing boat.
- Access to Sebago Lake and Casco Bay.
- Unlimited member guests. Take as many friends out as you want. (Limited to boat occupancy safety rating)
- Boating safety courses for beginners to give you confidence no matter what level of experience you have.
Can I get a boat on weekends or holidays?
Yes. Boat Club reservations are similar to golf tee time reservations; they are on a first come first serve basis. The earlier you make your reservation the more likely you are to get a boat. An outing consists of 4 hours on weekends/holidays and 8 hours on regular weekdays. A member can have 2 unused reservations on the calendar at any one time.
How do I make a reservation?
There are two ways to make a reservation.
The easiest and fastest method is online. Go to our on-line reservation desk at www.portharbormarine.com, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Members will be given a user name and password to log in with. Select your boat and reservation date. Confirm your reservation and show up at the Raymond or South Portland location to start having fun.
The second method is to call either the Raymond or South Portland locations between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday or 9 am to 4 pm on Saturdays and a friendly PHM crewmember will help you reserve a boat.
Family Membership - $3,750.00 May 1st to October 1st.
Incredible Savings, Weekend, Holiday & Weekday Use, Unlimited Guests, Unlimited Fun, and a Lifetime of Memories. One Captain is designated per Family Membership. The captain must be present for every outing.
For additional information on becoming a member, call (207) 767-3254 or visit one of the locations listed below:
Port Harbor Marine Port Harbor Marine
Spring Point Marina
1 Spring Point Drive
Rt. 1 South Portland, Me 04106
Jordan Bay Marina
1328 Roosevelt Trail
Rt. 302 Sebago Lake
Raymond, Me 04071